CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £134.20Trending at £159.99
- £7.27Trending at £7.69
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £56.66Trending at £59.85
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £8.20Trending at £8.87
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1086 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byJ. L. Richard,Jr.,V. R. Dowell
- Table Of ContentsUJNR Panel on Toxic Microorganisms.- Bacterial Toxins.- Overview of Bacterial Toxins with a Nonreductionist Approach to the Mode of Action of Botulinal Neurotoxin.- ADP-Ribosylation of Actin by Clostridial Toxins.- Mechanisms of Action, Diagnostic and Rapid Methods of Analysis of Staphylococcus aureus Enterotoxins.- Genetic Analysis of Regulation and Structure of Shiga-Like Toxin I in Escherichia coli.- Characterization of 50-Kilobase Plasmid of Salmonella choleraesuis Strain AH1-S44.- Primary Structure and Conformation of Clostridium botulinum Neurotoxin.- The Escherichia coli/Vibrio cholerae Family of Enterotoxins.- Structure and Function of Clostridium botulinum Derivative Toxin Analyzed with Monoclonal Antibodies.- Rapid Method for Detection of Pathogenic Yersinia enterocolitica and Yersinia pseudotuberculosis Using Enzyme Immunoassay.- Oligodeoxyribonucleotide Probe Specific for the 230 Kilobase Pair Virulence Plasmid in Enteroinvasive Escherichia coli and Shigella.- Usefulness in the Epidemiology of Food Poisoning Cases of Detection of Specific Restriction Endonucleases in Some Serotypes of Salmonella and Yersinia.- Genetics of Thermostable Direct Hemolysin of Vibrio parahaemolyticus.- Genetic Aspects of Clostridium botulinum.- Molecular Structure and Biological Activities of Clostridium botulinum C2 Toxin.- Genetic Studies on Vibrio fluvialis and its Enterotoxins.- Molecular Structure of Clostridium botulinum Progenitor Toxins.- Purification and Characterization of Bacillus cereus Enterotoxin and its Application to Diagnosis.- Mode of Action of Shiga and Shiga-Like Toxins.- Structure and Function of Clostridium perfringens Enterotoxin.- Biochemical Characteristics and Actions of Toxins from Clostridium difficile Isolated from Antibiotic Associated Diarrhea in Japan.- Restriction Enzyme Analysis in the Epidemiology of Listeria monocytogenes.- Molecular Genetic Analysis of Virulence Factors of Shigella flexneri.- Mycotoxins.- Mycotoxins and Mycotoxicoses: Overview.- Interaction of T-2 Toxin with Cell Membranes.- Biotransformation as a Determinant of Species Susceptibility to Aflatoxin B1: In vitro Studies in Rats, Mouse, Monkey, and Human Liver.- The Gaba Receptor and the Action of Tremorgenic Mycotoxins.- Application of Macromolecular Synthesis Measurements in Mycotoxin Toxicity Studies.- Use of Aflatoxin-DNA and Protein Adducts for Human Dosimetry.- Analysis of Aflatoxin B1-DNA Adducts.- Production and Characterization of a Monoclonal Antibody to Tetraacetylnivalenol.- Interaction of Aflatoxin B1 within Specific Gene Sequences.- Immunologic In vivo Detection of Aflatoxin B1-DNA Adducts in Rats and Rainbow Trout.- The Mode of Action of Anthraquinone Mycotoxins on ATP Synthesis in Mitochondria.- Subcellular Distribution and Macromolecular Binding of Aflatoxin in Fetal and Neonatal Rat Liver.- The Immunosuppressive Action of Gliotoxin and Related Epipolythiodioxopiperazines.- Cellular Effects of Cytochalasins.- Selective Antitumor Activity of T-2 Toxin-Antibody Conjugates.- Effects of Cyclopiazonic Acid: Guinea Pig Skeletal Muscle.- Immunoglobulin A Nephropathy as a Manifestation of Vomitoxin (Deoxynivalenol) Immunotoxicity.- Combined Cyclopiazonic Acid and Aflatoxin B1 Effects on Serum Bacteriostasis, Complement Activity, Glycocholic Acid, and Enzymes and Histopathologic Changes in Guinea Pigs.- Mycotoxin-Induced Alterations in Ion Transport Across Cell Membranes.- Biotransformation of Trichothecenes: The Role of Intestinal Microflora in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Trichothecene Mycotoxins.- Deregulation of C-MYC Gene and Modulation of Glucocorticoid Receptor by Aflatoxin B1.- Selective Effects of T-2 Toxin and Ochratoxin A on Immune Functions.- Emestrin, A New Mycotoxin, Introduced Injuries in Various Organs of Mice.- The Molecular Mechanism of Toxicity of Gliotoxin and Related Epipolythiodioxopiperazines.- Activation and Specificity of Aflatoxin B1 Binding on HHCM, A Human Oncogene of Low Efficiency, and Cell Transfo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.