All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModern microbiology has transformed our understanding of life on earth, and had a huge impact on medicine, agriculture, and biotechnology. In this Very Short Introduction, Nicholas P. Money explores the microbial world, considering its diversity and vital roles in ecosystems, including the human body.
- Author BiographyNicholas P. Money is Professor of Botany and Western Program Director at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. He is the author of more than 70 peer-reviewed papers on fungal biology and has authored four books, including, Mr. Bloomfield's Orchard: The Mysterious World of Mushrooms, Molds, and Mycologists (2002), and Mushroom (2011) described by Nature magazine as a 'brilliant scientific and cultural exploration' of his research subject.
- Author(s)Nicholas P. Money
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteApprox 23 black and white illustrations
- Weight131 g
- Width114 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.