All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this bestseller is updated to reflect the latest curriculum and features all-new quizzes and test questions, clearer explanations of the material, and a completely refreshed interior design.
- Author BiographyDr. Tom Betsy is a faculty member at Bergen College in New Jersey where he teaches microbiology and anatomy and physiology and other courses in their nursing school. He is widely respected for his unique way of simplifying complex topics. Jim Keogh is a New York University faculty member and an RN licensed in New York and New Jersey. He has written books in the DeMYSTiFieD series, including Medical-Surgical Nursing DeMYSTiFieD, Medical Billing and Coding DeMYSTiFieD, Java DeMYSTiFieD, and OOP DeMYSTiFieD.
- Author(s)Jim Keogh,Tom Betsy
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight550 g
- Width183 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.