All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a clear explanation of the science as well as the practical and clinical aspects of infection prevention and control; giving students a more robust knowledge base to better prepare them for taking on future leadership roles in this area.
- Author BiographyDeborah Ward is now retired and was formerly a lecturer on three programmes (the BNurs, BMidwifery and CPD programmes) within the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work, Manchester University.
- Author(s)Deborah Ward
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight519 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.