All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.19
About this product
- DescriptionExplores progress in the microelectronics arena, the resultant miniaturization of component device features to nanometer size particles, and the ensuing growth in the development and use of microchip-based techniques in laboratories around the world. This work presents technically precise microchip-based assays for a variety of applications.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/11/2007
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 385
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight576 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byPierre N. Floriano
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.