CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis text focuses on Maximus's anthropology, and his developed general reflections on human nature. It examines his psychology, his Christological presuppositions and the general concept of man as microcosm in Antiquity.
- Author(s)Lars Thunberg
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1995
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight745 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byA. M. Allchin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.