CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Microeconomic Impacts of Institutional Change in Vietnam's Northern Uplands: Empirical Studies on Social Capital, Land and Credit Institutions by Camille Saint-Macary (Hardback, 2014)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £37.16Trending at £38.57
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis thesis analyses the impact of institutional change in Vietnam's Northern Uplands. Using an original dataset collected in a mountain district in 2007/2008, it investigates empirically the functioning and impact of land and credit institutions and analyses determinants of the formation of social capital in an ethnically heterogeneous society.
- Author BiographyCamille Saint-Macary studied Development Economics at CERDI (Centre of Study and Research on International Development) at the University of Auvergne (France) and holds a PhD in Agricultural Economics from the University Hohenheim (Germany). She has worked as a research associate at the Department of Rural Development Theory and Policy. Currently she is an economist and research fellow at the French Institute of Research for Development (IRD), member of the DIAL (Development, Institutions and Globalisation) research unit based in Paris.
- Author(s)Camille Saint-Macary
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleDevelopment Economics & Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number71
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight340 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.