All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.35
- £32.27Trending at £33.10
- £20.95Trending at £21.94
- £19.58Trending at £22.49
- £15.73Trending at £20.45
About this product
- DescriptionShows students how microeconomic theory can be used and applied to issues of public policy. This book helps improve their understanding of microeconomic theory and policy, and also develop their ability to critically assess them. It is intended for students, academics and researchers of economics and public policy.
- Author BiographyClem Tisdell, Professor Emeritus, School of Economics, The University of Queensland, Australia and Keith Hartley, Emeritus Professor, Economics Department, University of York, UK
- Author(s)Clem Tisdell,Keith Hartley
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2008
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.