All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a presentation of advanced microeconomic concepts. This text offers a suitable level of mathematical rigor for upper level undergraduate students and beginning graduate students. It gives students the opportunity to work directly with theoretical tools, real-world applications, and developments in the study of microeconomics.
- Author(s)Walter Nicholson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication26/05/2004
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.35
- £32.27Trending at £33.10
- £15.73Trending at £20.45
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.62Trending at £11.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.