Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £14.98Trending at £16.94
- £9.00Trending at £9.15
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
About this product
- DescriptionA clear and concise exposition of mainstream microeconomics from a heterodox perspective.
- Author BiographyBen Fine is Professor of Economics at SOAS, University of London. He is the author of the critical texts, Macroeconomics (with Ourania Dimakou) and Microeconomics (Pluto, 2016), co-author of co-author of Marx's 'Capital' (Pluto, 2016) and co-editor of Beyond the Developmental State: Industrial Policy into the 21st Century (Pluto, 2013). He was awarded both the Deutscher and Myrdal Prizes in 2009.
- Author(s)Alfredo Saad-Filho,Ben Fine
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIIPPE
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.