All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £47.05
- £41.41Trending at £44.70
- £40.97Trending at £44.56
- £12.27Trending at £15.15
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £62.08
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures an easy-to-understand presentation of the concepts and principles of microeconomics, with applications and examples. This guide comes complete with key points, background information, quizzes at the end of each chapter, and even a final exam. It is simple enough for beginners but also challenging enough for advanced students.
- Author BiographyCraug A, Depken II, Ph.D. (Arlington, TX) is an associate professor of economics at the University of Texas at Arlington. An award-winning teacher and researcher, he has published dozens of articles in professional and academic journals.
- Author(s)Craig Depken
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication23/11/2005
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width215 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.