All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionNonprofit firms and public institutions are both like and unlike private for-profit firms; this book concentrates on using economic analysis to understand the ways in which NFP enterprises make decisions about which goods and services to provide, how they allocate resources to provide them, and how they decide to whom they should be made available.
- Author BiographyBarry P. Keating teaches Non-profit Management, Managerial Economics, and Forecasting to undergraduate and graduate classes at the University of Notre Dame. He conducts business forecasting seminars internationally for corporate professionals. He is also a Heritage Foundation Salvatori Fellow. Maryann O. Keating teaches Principles of Economics, Graduate Survey of Economics, and Public Finance at Indiana University South Bend. They have three adult children and live in South Bend, Indiana.
- Author(s)Barry P. Keating,Maryann O. Keating
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight770 g
- Width176 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.