All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver wonder why you have the number of friends that you do? Would a tax on soda really reduce obesity? What is going on with the financial problems in Greece? Is a tax rebate is better than a tax bonus? This book deals with these questions.
- Author BiographyDr. Roger A. Arnold is Professor of Economics at California State University San Marcos, where his fields of specialization include general microeconomic theory and monetary theory. A widely respected authority on economic issues, Dr. Arnold is a regularly featured expert on talk radio discussing the state of the economy. He is also a proven author, who has written numerous academic articles, hundreds of newspaper columns, as well as the popular ECONOMICS: NEW WAYS OF THINKING and principles of macroeconomics supplementary text, HOW TO THINK LIKE AN ECONOMIST. Dr. Arnold has been a member of the economics faculty at California State University Northridge, University of Oklahoma, Hillsdale College, University of Nevada Las Vegas, and California State University San Marcos. He served as chair of the economics department for two years at University of Nevada Las Vegas and for seven years at California State University San Marcos. He is currently chair of the economics department at California State University San Marcos. During his tenure at UNLV he was regularly one of the top five finalists for the teacher of the year honor (in the College of Business and Economics), and in 1987 he received the best researcher of the year award. Dr. Arnold earned a B.S. in Economics in 1974 from the University of Birmingham in England and received his M.A. in 1976 and his Ph.D. in 1979 from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- Author(s)Roger A. Arnold
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight1089 g
- Width216 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement12th edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £17.68Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.65Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.