All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis market-leading textbook continues its standard of excellence and innovation built on the solid pedagogical foundation that instructors expect from Adel S. Sedra and Kenneth C. Smith.
- Author BiographyAdel S. Sedra is Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Waterloo and Distinguished Fellow, University Leadership, at Ryerson University. Kenneth C. (KC) Smith is Professor Emeritus in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial and Mechanical Engineering, and Information Studies at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Adel S. Sedra,Kenneth Smith
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight2552 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.