All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- Author(s)Adam Schaff,Gunther Friedrichs
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/04/1982
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleClub of Rome Publications
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Out-of-print date10/08/2001
- Content Note26ill.
- Height220 mm
- Table Of Contents(partial) Introduction: a new industrial revolution or just another technology?, A. King The technology, T.R. Ide The technology applied, R. Curnow & S. Curran;P>The impact on the enterprise, B. Lamborghini The worker and the workplace, J. Evans Microelectronics and macroeconomics, G. Friedrichs A Third World perspective, J.F. Rada Microelectronics in war, F. Barnaby Information technology and society, K. Lenk Microelectronics and world interdependence, A. King Occupation versus work, A. Schaff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.