CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionMicrofinance has become an important component of development, poverty reduction and economic regeneration strategy around the world. This book explores topics such as: microfinance and poverty reduction; microfinance, gender and social development; microinsurance; and, regulating and supervising microfinance institutions.
- Author BiographyDavid Hulme is Professor of Development Studies at the Institute for Development Policy and Management, Associate Director of the Brooks World Poverty Institute and Director of the Chronic Poverty Research Centre at the University of Manchester. Thankom Arun is Professor of Development Finance and Public Policy at Lancashire Business School, University of Central Lancashire and Honorary Senior Fellow at the School of Environment and Development at the University of Manchester.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2009
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Development Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 31 black & white tables, 16 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byArun Thankom Gopinath,David Hulme,Thankom Arun
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.