CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.98Trending at £44.02
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe report highlights the role of lenders and investors and the need for their participation for institutionalizing responsible finance practices. It takes stock on governance practices in MFIs and provides insights into what MFIs measure, review, and use for redesign of their business models in relation to responsible finance.
- Author BiographyGirija Srinivasan is an independent consultant in the area of rural finance and livelihoods. Her core work has been in responsible inclusive finance. ACCESS Development Services is a national level livelihoods promotion organization with a focus on incubating innovations and sustainable models for the livelihoods promotion of the poor.
- Author(s)Access Development Services,Girija Srinivasan
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication25/03/2015
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- First Published2014
- ImprintOUP India
- Content NoteTables/figures/annexures
- Weight962 g
- Width218 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.