CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionMicrofinance is defined as the financial services offered to the poor for the purpose of promoting small-scale enterprises. This volume provides a much-needed historical, political and economic dimension to the knowledge on microfinance. It offers regional, cultural and other explanations for variable assessments of microfinance and empowerment.
- Author BiographyJude Fernando is Assistant Professor of International Development at Clark University, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Development Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJude L. Fernando
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.