Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.83
About this product
- DescriptionTakes the reader from the level of microeconomics principles through to modern asset pricing theory. This book links together issues that have in the past been the territory of general economic theorists on the one hand, and financial economists on the other. It is aimed at masters or PhD students specializing in financial economics.
- Author BiographyYvan Lengwiler is Professor of Economics at the University of Basel. He has published articles on general equilibrium theory, asset pricing, and auction theory in the American Economic Review, Economic Theory , the Journal of Monetary Economics , and other publications.
- Author(s)Yvan Lengwiler
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitlePrinceton Series in Finance
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Out-of-print date08/03/2017
- Content Note24 line illus. 4 tables.
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.