Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionMicrogrids and Active Distribution Networks offer a potential solution for sustainable, energy-efficient power supply to cater for increasing load growth, supplying power to remote areas, generation of clean power and reduction in emission of greenhouse gases & particulates as per Kyoto protocol.
- Author BiographyS. Chowdhury is a Senior Research Officer at the Electrical Engineering Department, University of Cape Town, South Africa. She was a consulting engineer at M.N. Dastur and Co. Ltd from 1991 to 1996 and then held various academic posts at Women's Polytechnic, Kolkata, India from 1998 to 2007. She is a member of the IET, IE (India) and IEEE. S.P. Chowdhury is Associate Professor at the Electrical Engineering Department, University of Cape Town, South Africa. He was Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Reader then Professor at Jadavpur University, India between 1993 and 2008. He is a fellow of the IET (with CEng), IE (India) and IETE (India), and member of the IEEE. He is on the IET Knowledge Management Board, previously Technical Professional Service Board. P. Crossley has been Director of the Joule Centre since 2008 and Professor of Power Systems since 2006 at the University of Manchester. He was at Queen's University, Belfast as Professor and Director of the Power and Energy research cluster from 2002 to 2006 and at UMIST as Lecturer, Senior Lecturer then Reader from 1991 to 2002.
- Author(s)P. Crossley,S. Chowdhury,S.P. Chowdhury
- PublisherInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Date of Publication24/06/2009
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleEnergy Engineering
- Place of PublicationStevenage
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.