CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £88.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.07
- £23.65Trending at £25.96
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.57Trending at £22.88
- £16.56Trending at £20.20
About this product
- DescriptionIf P( t, x, Dt,x) is a strictly hyperbolic operator or system then the singular support of f gives an upper bound for the singular support of u (Courant-Lax, Lax, Ludwig), namely singsupp u C the union of forward rays passing through the singular support of f.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIII, 199 p.
- Weight334 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJeffrey Rauch,Michael Beals,Richard B. Melrose
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.