CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates the successful co-integration of gas-flow sensors on dielectric membrane, with their associated electronics, in CMOS-SOI technology. This title also focuses on sensors design and characteristics, in which a novel loop-shape polysilicon microheater is designed and built in a CMOS-SOI standard process.
- Author(s)Denis Flandre,Jean Laconte,Jean-Pierre Raskin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.