All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.22
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £26.06
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of micromechanics, which spans materials science, mechanical engineering, applied mathematics, technical physics, geophysics, and biology. It features theoretical methods of applied mathematics and statistical physics in the material science of microheterogeneous media.
- Author(s)Valeriy Buryachenko
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/07/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note180 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 687 p. 180 illus.
- Weight1220 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.