Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £167.23Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive review of microporous materials in an easily accessible style offering a valuable source of references over a wide range of topics.
- Author BiographyPaul Wright is reader in the department of chemistry at the University of St Andrews. His research interests include microporous and mesoporous solids, organic-inorganic hybrids and zeolites, structural studies, adsorption and catalysis.
- Author(s)Paul A. Wright
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- Series TitleRSC Materials Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight841 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Series Edited byJoe A. Connor
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.