Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of ideas, models, numerical methods and experimental tools, which are useful in the study of microscale and nanoscale heat transfer. This book is of interest to research scientists and thermal engineers who wish to carry out theoretical research or metrology in this field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/01/2007
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleTopics in Applied Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number107
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note7 Tables, black and white; 144 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 370 p. 144 illus.
- Weight1590 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited bySebastian Volz
- Edition Statement2007 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.