Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.50+ £1.84 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.96+ £6.94 P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by massivebooksuk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- Author(s)Roger Jennings
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication20/12/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Notecolour tables, figures
- Weight1574 g
- Width182 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction I Getting Acquainted with Access 2010 1 Access 2010 for Access 2007 Users: What's New 2 Building Simple Tracking Applications 3 Navigating the Fluent User Interface II Learning the Fundamentals of Access Databases 4 Exploring Relational Database Theory and Practice 5 Working with Access Databases and Tables 6 Entering, Editing, and Validating Access Table Data 7 Sorting, Finding, and Filtering Data 8 Linking, Importing, and Exporting Data III Transforming Data with Queries and PivotTables 9 Designing Queries for Access Databases 10 Understanding Access Query Operators and Expressions 11 Creating Multitable and Crosstab Queries 12 Working with PivotTable and PivotChart Views 13 Creating and Updating Access Tables with Action Queries IV Designing Forms and Reports 14 Creating and Using Access Forms 15 Designing Custom Multitable Forms 16 Working with Simple Reports and Mailing Labels 17 Preparing Advanced Reports 18 Adding Graphs, PivotCharts, and PivotTables V Programming Databases with Macros 19 Automating Access Applications with Macros and Procedures 20 Emulating Table Triggers with Access Data Macros VI Collaborating with Access Data 21 Linking Access Front Ends to Access and Client/Server Tables 22 Collaborating with Windows SharePoint Foundation 2010 23 Sharing Web Databases with SharePoint Server 2010 BONUS CHAPTERS included in PDF: VII Working with HTML and XML Documents 24 Importing and Exporting Web Pages 25 Integrating with XML and InfoPath 2010 VIII Creating Access Front Ends to SQL Server Databases 26 Exploring Access Data Projects and SQL Server 2008 27 Moving from Access Queries to Transact-SQL 28 Upsizing Access Applications to Access Data Projects and SQL Azure IX Programming and Converting Access Applications 29 Learning Visual Basic for Applications 30 Handling Events with VBA and Macros 31 Programming Combo and List Boxes 32 Understanding Data Access Objects, OLE DB, and ADO 33 Upgrading Access 2003 and Earlier Applications to Access 2010 X Appendix A What Was New in Access 2007 for Users of Access 2003 and Earlier B Glossary
- Author BiographyRoger Jennings is author of 30+ books on Microsoft database and operating system technologies, including ten previous editions of Special Edition Using Microsoft Access. His books have sold more than 1.25 million copies in English, and have been translated into 20+ languages. Jennings is a charter member of the Microsoft Access Insiders group and is one Microsoft's 15 Access Heroes. He is also contributing editor for Visual Studio Magazine, a columnist for .NETInsight newsletter, and principal developer for OakLeaf Systems. He received the prestigious Microsoft .NET Best Charter Award for his data-driven OakLeaf U.S. Code of Federal Regulations XML Web services.
Most relevant reviews
- joannephysics19 Feb, 2017by
Just what I needed
A comprehensive coverage of Databases.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.