CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionEngages both computer rookies and hot shots in mastering Microsoft Access 2013 quickly and efficiently. This title outlines the skills covered in each lesson, and larger full-color screens represent exactly what students should see on their own computers.
- Author BiographyLisa Friedrichsen is a Professor at Johnson County Community College in Overland Park, Kansas, where she teaches database and web development classes. As an author, she has written several prominent Access, Office, and Web related textbooks. Ms. Friedrichsen combines her ability to teach with extensive industry experience to create clear, practical presentations. Ms. Friedrichsen's undergraduate degree is in Engineering from Iowa State University and she has an MBA from Drake University. She worked for a decade at IBM Corporation before becoming a consultant, author, and college professor.
- Author(s)Lisa Friedrichsen
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width218 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.