All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.96Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will expand students' expertise-and teach'them'the fundamentals of Microsoft Azure SQL Database. If students have previous programming experience but are new to Azure, this tutorial delivers the step-by-step guidance and coding exercises'they need to master core topics and techniques.
- Author BiographyEric D. Boyd has been helping companies drive innovation and accelerate time-to-market for the past two decades. During this time he has helped both tech startups and global enterprises deliver web, mobile and traditional client and server applications. Eric is a leading expert on cloud computing and Microsoft Azure. He spends most of his time helping companies boost agility and scale massively in the cloud. He is a Microsoft Azure MVP, and an Azure Insider, runs a consultancy that is a Microsoft Azure Circle Partner, and is a frequent presenter at conferences around the world including Cloud Connect, Visual Studio Live, and AzureConf. Leonard G. Lobel, Microsoft MVP for SQL Server, is a principal consultant at Tallan, Inc., a Microsoft National Systems Integrator and Gold Competency Partner, and he's one of the industry's leading .NET and SQL Server experts.'
- Author(s)Brian Reynolds,Eric D. Boyd,Leonard G. Lobel
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Weight664 g
- Width188 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.