All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £18.96Trending at £19.35
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces Microsoft [registered] Office 2013 using a unique reader-friendly style with step-by-step instructions and a visually driven approach. This title helps to engage your students now with relevant information and will serve as a long-term reference in any office administration, medical assisting, or any health care career.
- Author BiographyMs. Elizabeth Eisner Reding has authored numerous books for Delmar and Course Technology on a variety of software programs, including Adobe(R) Photoshop, Microsoft(R) Office, and Microsoft(R) Publisher. Living in New Mexico with her husband, Ms. Reding spends her free time grilling, water gardening, road and mountain biking, and collecting Southwestern art. David W. Beskeen has authored or co-authored numerous computer books since 1992, including more than 25 titles for Course Technology. He has guided readers in mastering PowerPoint(R), Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, Outlook, Windows(R), Livemotion, and other leading proprietary software packages. An expert in applied technology, Mr. Beskeen has a variety of teaching and consulting experience in today's computer technology. Lisa Friedrichsen is a Professor at Johnson County Community College in Overland Park, Kansas, where she teaches database and web development classes. As an author, she has written several prominent Access, Office, and Web related textbooks. Ms. Friedrichsen combines her ability to teach with extensive industry experience to create clear, practical presentations. Ms. Friedrichsen's undergraduate degree is in Engineering from Iowa State University and she has an MBA from Drake University. She worked for a decade at IBM Corporation before becoming a consultant, author, and college professor. Jennifer Duffy is a freelance author who lives and works in New Hampshire. She has been writing leading texts for Course Technology for more than ten years and has authored previous editions of MICROSOFT(R) WORD ILLUSTRATED for the popular Office series. Ms. Duffy has worked successfully in the business world as a writer, editor, and public relations liaison. She combines her strong business knowledge and expertise in Word with exceptional writing skills that ensure the clarity of this and each of her other books.
- Author(s)Carl Warren,David Beskeen,Elizabeth Eisner Reding,Jennifer Duffy,Lisa Friedrichsen
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight966 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.