All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells how you can automate common tasks like managing projects, customers, and documents. This book offers the fun and easy way to share your data online and grow your business.
- Author BiographyKaren S. Fredricks began her life rather non-technically growing up in Kenya. She attended high school in Beirut, Lebanon, where she developed her sense of humor while dodging bombs. After traveling all over the world, Karen ended up at the University of Florida and has been an ardent Gator fan ever since. In addition to undergraduate studies in English, Theater and Accounting, Karen has a Master's degree in Psycholinguistics. Beginning her career teaching high school English and theatre, Karen switched to working with the PC during its inception in the early '80s and has worked as a full-time computer consultant and trainer ever since. Karen is an ACT! Certified Consultant, an ACT! Premier Trainer, a Microsoft Office User Specialist, and a QuickBooks Pro Certified Advisor. She is the author of four For Dummies books on ACT! In addition, she has co-written Outlook 2007 Business Contact Manager For Dummies and Outlook 2007 Allin-One Desk Reference For Dummies. A true fan of the Dummies series, she helped organize The Authors Unconference, the first ever gathering of For Dummies authors.
- Author(s)Karen S. Fredricks
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.