All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.33
- £40.35Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £33.99Trending at £37.63
- £16.29Trending at £16.46
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
About this product
- DescriptionYou already know PowerPoint 2007 basics. Now you'd like to go beyond with shortcuts, tricks, and tips that let you work smarter and faster. And because you learn more easily when someone shows you how, this is the book for you.
- Author BiographyPaul McFedries is the president of Logophilia Limited, a technical writing company. While now primarily a writer, Paul has worked as a Programmer, consultant, and Web site developer. Paul has written nearly 50 books that have sold over three million copies worldwide. These books include the Wiley titles the Unofficial Guide to Microsoft Office 2007, Teach Yourself VISUALLY Windows Vista, Windows Vista: Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks and Teach Yourself VISUALLY Computers. Paul also runs Word Spy, a web site dedicated to tracking new words and phrases (see www.wordspy.com).
- Author(s)Paul McFedries
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2007
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTop 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/03/2016
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight804 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.