Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.80Trending at £15.24
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £19.97Trending at £29.55
- £4.45Trending at £6.06
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £3.78Trending at £3.99
- £10.58Trending at £10.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-use study guide helps you practice and prepare for Microsoft Office Specialists (MOS) certification, covering all exams on the Microsoft Office 2003 Editions track, including both specialist and expert-level certifications.
- Author BiographyJoan Lambert is the author or coauthor of more than a dozen books about Windows(R) and Microsoft Office, including the popular Microsoft Windows XP Step by Step and 2007 Microsoft Office System Step by Step. Having learned about computers literally at her father's knee, Joan's wide-ranging experiences in various facets of the computer industry contribute to her enthusiasm for producing interesting, useful, and understandable training materials. Joan is the President of Online Training Solutions, Inc. (OTSI) and an avid telecommuter. The power of the Internet and an obsession with technology have made it possible for Joan to live and work in New Zealand, Sweden, Denmark, and various locations in the US during the past 15 years. Having finally discovered the delights of a daily dose of sunshine, Joan has settled in San Diego.Joyce Cox has 25 years' experience developing training materials on technical subjects for non-technical audiences, and has written dozens of books about Microsoft Office and Windows technologies.
- Author(s)Online Training Solutions
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/06/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1601 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.