All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the information that the beginning to intermediate user needs to know about Microsoft Office Word 2003. 3D icons alert the reader to useful notes, tips and cautions that are displayed in the margins so that they don't break the flow of information in the quick steps themselves.
- Author BiographyMarty Matthews has more than 40 years of computing experience. He has written or coauthored more than 60 computer books, including Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003: The Complete Reference, Windows XP QuickSteps, and Microsoft Outlook 2003 QuickSteps.
- Author(s)John Cronan,Marty Matthews
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleQuickSteps
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note500 illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width203 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.79
- £4.97Trending at £5.38
- £14.34Trending at £15.08
- £13.42Trending at £15.58
- £11.09Trending at £15.12
- £6.78Trending at £9.07
- £14.46Trending at £20.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.