All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.91
- £25.45Trending at £26.58
- £26.30Trending at £27.72
- £17.99Trending at £19.52
- £7.47Trending at £8.11
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.71
About this product
- DescriptionWorld-renowned project management consultants QuantumPM provide specific, tested, proven solutions to the problems experienced Project users run into every day. This title thoroughly covers all facets of working with Project 2010.
- Author BiographyScott Daley has worked with Microsoft Office Project since Project Server was Project Central. Starting with Microsoft Project Server 2002, he has implemented Project Server solutions at many companies in various industries, including construction, manufacturing, finance, and IT. After several years working as a consultant for Microsoft, Scott now works for Project Technology, a Microsoft Gold-Certified partner that builds and delivers Earned Value Management Systems built around Microsoft Office Project.
- Author(s)QuantumPM,Scott Daley
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication08/02/2011
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1494 g
- Width188 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine51 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.