All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. This book offers a step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach that encourages students to expand their understanding of Microsoft Publisher 2013 through experimentation, critical thought, and personalization.
- Author BiographyJoy L. Starks is a Professor of Computer and Information Technology at Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis. She has written chapters in several of the Shelly Cashman Series Office books and authored the Photoshop, Java Programming, and Microsoft Publisher series of books. As well as speaking engagements, she also hosts the nationally-renowned Tech Camp for Teachers on the IUPUI campus each summer.
- Author(s)Joy Starks
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/08/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1010 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.08Trending at £33.84
- £23.56Trending at £26.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.