All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to meet the needs of users from a broad range of experience levels, this title equips your students with Windows 8 knowledge using its hallmark 2-page spread format. It makes learning accessible by allowing students to see an entire task in one view.
- Author BiographySteve Johnson has authored or co-authored more than 90 titles on a variety of computer software. Steve has written on Windows, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Expression Web, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator, and Mac OS X. In 1991, after working for Apple Computer and Microsoft, Steve founded Perspection, Inc., which writes and produces software training in print and Web editions.
- Author(s)Steve Johnson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Out-of-print date23/03/2017
- Weight420 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.