All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £19.03Was:£23.99Free postage
- £19.66Was:£23.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionGet the full-color, visual guide that makes learning Microsoft SharePoint 2013 plain and simple! Follow the book's easy steps and screenshots and clear, concise language to learn the simplest ways to get things done.
- Author BiographyJohnathan Lightfoot is the Principal SharePoint Architect at GP Strategies. He has been involved with IT for more than 20 years, having worked in various roles, including Help Desk, Level II and III desktop support, and Windows and AS-400 server administration and development. Companies he has worked for in the past include Electronic Data Systems, Hawaiian Telcom, and Norwegian Cruise Line (yes, he actually worked on the ships). However, the best experiences he says he has had were his nine years serving in the United States Navy. Johnathan is also a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) who specializes in SharePoint 2013, 2010, MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0, Office 2007/2010/2013, and Office 365 technologies, along with providing Soft Skills training for organizations. Johnathan also speaks at SharePoint and social networking events around the world.
- Author(s)Jonathan Lightfoot,Michelle Lopez,Scott Metker
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight760 g
- Width231 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.