All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an overview of the important day-to-day duties for which administrators are responsible. From a complete overview of upgrading and implementing to a detailed view of security in Windows 7, this book keeps you on track.
- Author BiographyJorge Orchilles began his career as a network and system administrator for a small private high school he attended. Realizing his passion for IT, he opened up a branch of a small business in 2002, The Business Strategy Partners - IT Consultants. Here he began serving residential and small business clients in the South Florida area as an IT consultant. Jorge currently holds a position as a security operating center analyst while pursuing a Master of Science in Management Information Systems in Florida International University and being involved in various IT, security, and business organizations in the South Florida area. He also holds a BBA in MIS from FIU. Jorge is a Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA), Cisco Security Solutions for System Engineers (SSSE), CompTIA Security+ (2008), Microsoft Certified Professional (70-228, 70-282, 70-284), and Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (70-620).
- Author(s)Jorge Orchilles
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Weight1080 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.