All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers behind-the-scenes secrets to taking microstock images that will stand out, get viewed and get sold. This title also presents advice to help those already using microstock to gain an edge, as well as introducing the millions of Flickr users obsessed with posting and sharing photos to the added bonus of pounds per download.
- Author BiographyEllen Boughn has worked in microstock photography for more than 30 years, with experience in nearly every facet of the industry. In 1976, she founded the innovative stock agency After-Image, which is now part of Getty Images.
- Author(s)Ellen Boughn
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication24/08/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmphoto Books
- Out-of-print date03/09/2014
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 200 photographs
- Width189 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byOscar Andres Maradiaga Rodriguez
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £4.82Trending at £7.48
- £13.83Trending at £21.99
- £12.87Trending at £13.62
- £9.16Trending at £9.90
- £3.99Trending at £4.98
- £4.99Trending at £6.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.