All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the optical properties of microstructured fibres, how they are made and modelled, and outlines some potential applications in areas where polymer fibres are already used, such as high-data rate transmission for Fibre-to-the Home or within cars, as well as areas such as the photonic bandgap transmission of difficult wavelengths.
- Author(s)Geoff Barton,Leon Poladian,Martijn A. van Eijkelenborg,Maryanne Large
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight542 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.