Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- Author(s)Stephen D. Senturia
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note145 black & white illustrations
- Weight1086 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsForeword. Preface. Acknowledgments. Part I: Getting Started. 1. Introduction. 2. An Approach to MEMS Design. 3. Microfabrication. 4. Process Integration. Part II: Modeling Strategies. 5. Lumped Modeling. 6. Energy-Conserving Transducers. 7. Dynamics. Part III: Domain-Specific Details. 8. Elasticity. 9. Structures. 10. Energy Methods. 11. Dissipation and the Thermal Energy Domain. 12. Lumped Modeling of Dissipative Processes. 13. Fluids. Part IV: Circuit and System Issues. 14. Electronics. 15. Feedback Systems. 16. Noise. Part V: Case Studies. 17. Packaging. 18. A Piezoresistive Pressure Sensor. 19. A Capacitive Accelerometer. 20. Electrostatic Projection Displays. 21. A Piezoelectric Rate Gyroscope. 22. DNA Amplification. 23. A Microbridge Gas Sensor. Appendices: A. Glossary of Notation. B. Electromagnetic Fields. C. Elastic Constants in Cubic Material. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.