Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.55
- £14.37Trending at £23.13
- £35.43Trending at £41.39
- £23.56Trending at £31.89
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the basic tools used in the mechanical design of microsystems, the fabrication methods for these systems, and several applications of this technology. This book discusses the links between micro- and nanotechnologies, and sheds light on the potential applications of microsystems to nano-scale manipulation of matter.
- Author BiographyFrancesco De Bona, University of Udine, Italy. Eniko T. Enikov, University of Arizona, USA.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleCISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 478
- Place of PublicationVienna
- Country of PublicationAustria
- ImprintSpringer Verlag GmbH
- Content Note172 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight359 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byEniko T. Enikov,Francesco De Bona
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.