Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £27.36Trending at £27.79
- £21.06Trending at £21.31
- £23.49Trending at £34.99
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £29.64Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionMicrowave and radiofrequency (RF) elements play an important role in communication systems, and, due to the proliferation of radar, satellite and mobile wireless systems, there is a need for the study of electromagnetism.
- Author BiographyPierre Jarry, PhD, is a professor at the University of Bordeaux, France, and also serves the French National Science Research Center (CNRS) laboratory IMS (Integration du Materiau au Systeme). Previously he was professor at the University of Brest, Brest, France, where he created and directed the Laboratory of Electronics and Telecommunication Systems, which is affiliated with the CNRS. His research focuses on the areas of microwave filters (localized, distributed, multimode, and genetic), and microwave amplifiers (lumped, distributed and lossy distributed, power, and multi-stage). Jacques N. Beneat, PhD, is Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Norwich University, Vermont, USA. He received his PhD in electrical and computer engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Massachusetts, USA, with a focus in advanced microwave structures for satellite communications.
- Author(s)Jacques N. Beneat,Pierre Jarry
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley - IEEE
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight728 g
- Width184 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.