All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.33
- £7.76Trending at £8.01
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £8.72Trending at £10.68
- £7.70Trending at £8.43
- £3.59Trending at £5.58
- £6.83Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures projects to support the curriculum. This title contains step-by-step instructions, tip top tips, and lots of facts about Middle Ages times.
- Author BiographyI trained in animation at the RCA and in a past life worked in advertising and drew a strip cartoon for the FT. With my wife, Sue, joint author of many of my books, and my two sons, I live in the heart of the Lincolnshire countryside with a flock of geese, the inspiration for my picture book character Baby Goz (published by Frances Lincoln). I like to think that the humour I inject into my books makes sure that both children and adults enjoy them. For b small, with my wife, I have written the Crafty History Series and the Read & Play series. You might also catch me touring the UK with my 'roadshow', introducing children in schools and libraries to Baby Goz and my other characters.
- Author(s)Steve Weatherill,Sue Weatherill
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleCrafty History S.
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Content Notefull colour
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Weatherill
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.