CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionEstablished in 1977, the Middle East Contemporary Survey is designed to be a reference examining in detail the rapidly changing Middle Eastern scene in all its complexity. Subjects include inter-Arab relations, Islamic affairs, economic developments and Middle-Eastern relations with major powers.
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleMiddle East Contemporary Survey
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 24
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Edited byBruce Maddy-Weitzman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.