All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £15.26Trending at £25.52
- £3.49Trending at £6.98
- £5.13Trending at £8.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.99
- £4.97Trending at £5.07
- £5.99Trending at £8.74
- £4.23Trending at £5.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction provides the guidance that modern readers need to come to an informed appreciation of the writings of medieval England. An introduction to English literature written in the four centuries following the Norman Conquest. Written by the well-known medievalist, Thorlac Turville-Petre.
- Author BiographyThorlac Turville-Petre is Professor of Medieval English Literature at the University of Nottingham. His previous publications include England the Nation (1996) and (with J. A. Burrow) A Book of Middle English (Third Edition, Blackwell, 2005).
- Author(s)Thorlac Turville-Petre
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBlackwell Introductions to Literature
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note6 illustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.