All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleContributions to Philosophical Theology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight410 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byDavid Basinger,Eef Dekker,William Hasker
- Table Of ContentsContents: William Hasker, David Basinger, Eef Dekker: Introduction - Luis de Molina: Middle Knowledge: The Classic Statement - Alfred J. Freddoso: Objections to Molinism, and Replies - Robert M. Adams: Middle Knowledge and the Problem of Evil - Alvin Plantinga: A Response to Adams' Arguments - Edward J. Wierenga: The No Grounds Objection - William Hasker: A Refutation of Middle Knowledge - Thomas P. Flint: Hasker's Attack on Middle Knowledge - David P. Hunt: Middle Knowledge: The 'Foreknowledge Defense' - Robert M. Adams: An anti-Molinist Argument - William L. Craig: Robert Adams's New Anti-Molinist Argument - William Hasker: Explanatory Priority: Transitive and Unequivocal. A Reply to William Craig - Richard Gaskin: Conditionals of Freedom and Middle Knowledge - Hugh Rice: On Middle Knowledge - William Hasker: Middle Knowledge: A Refutation Revisited - David Basinger: Middle Knowledge and Classical Christian Thought - Alvin Plantinga: Middle Knowledge and the Free Will Defense - Robert M. Adams: The Concrete Logical Problem of Evil - Alvin Plantinga: A Response to Adams' Criticism - William L. Craig: 'No Other Name': A Middle Knowledge Perspective on the Exclusivity of Salvation Through Christ - David P. Hunt: Middle Knowledge and the Soteriological Problem of Evil - Jerry L. Walls: Is Molinism as Bad as Calvinism? - Thomas P. Flint: Prophecy, Freedom and Middle Knowledge.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: William Hasker is a professor at Huntington College, Indiana, and has published widely in the field of philosophical theology. David Basinger is a professor at Roberts Wesleyan College, New York, and wrote numerous articles concerning divine knowledge and human freedom. Eef Dekker is a lecturer at the University of Utrecht. He wrote a monograph on middle knowledge.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.