All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA.S. Byatt provides an introduction one of the most popular novels of English literature, George Eliot's Middlemarch . Echoing the original World's Classics series, this title is one of an initial batch of six mini hardbacks produced to gift book standard.
- Author BiographyA. S. Byatt won the Booker Prize for her novel Possession (1990), and her other books include Babel Tower (1996), Angels and Insects, and The Oxford Book of English Short Stories (1998).
- PrizesRunner-up for The BBC Big Read Top 100 2003.
- Author(s)George Eliot
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/04/1999
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date20/11/2002
- Weight546 g
- Width100 mm
- Height160 mm
- Introduction byA. S. Byatt
- Edition StatementMiniature ed
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.02Trending at £6.29
- £5.85Trending at £5.95
- £4.75Trending at £5.59
- £4.59Trending at £4.68
- £4.15Trending at £4.69
- £4.30Trending at £6.85
- £4.02Trending at £5.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.