Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.49Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by julietayl
- Est. delivery by 29 Sep
- £4.83Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe text of Middlemarch is that of the 1874 edition, the last corrected by the author.
- Author BiographyBorn Mary Ann Evans, Victorian novelist George Eliot (1819-1880) is the author of a number of remarkable works, including the masterpiece Middlemarch. Bert G. Hornback is emeritus professor of English at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, where he received two university awards for distinguished teaching. Since 1992, he is professor of humanities at Bellarmine College in Louisville. He is the author of five books on nineteenth-century English fiction, past president of the Dickens Society, and director of the Center for the Advancement of Peripheral Thought.
- PrizesRunner-up for The BBC Big Read Top 100 2003. Shortlisted for BBC Big Read Top 100 2003.
- Author(s)George Eliot
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication26/01/2000
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleNorton Critical Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Notechronology, bibliography
- Weight510 g
- Width145 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Volume editorBert G. Hornback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £7.92Trending at £10.96
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.98
- £6.27Trending at £7.99
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.