CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the first books to focus exclusively on the mid-facial area, and edited by ophthalmologists and oculoplastic surgeons, this profusely illustrated guide offers clear, concise instructions on techniques to relieve facial nerve palsy and cosmetic concerns.
- Author BiographyMorris E. Hartstein, MD, FACS Clinical Associate Professor Saint Louis University School of Medicine Department Ophthalmology and Division of Plastic Surgery St. Louis, MO 63105 and Chief, Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Assaf Harofeh Medical Center Zerifin, Israel email@example.com Allan E. Wulc, MD, FACS Clinical Associate Professor Scheie Eye Institute University of Pennsylvania; and Drexel University Dept. of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology PA 19462 email: firstname.lastname@example.org David EE Holck, MD Assistant Clinical Professor University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio San Antonio, TX 78258 email@example.com
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/12/2011
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight691 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAllan E. Wulc,David E. Holck,Morris E. Hartstein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.